Hi there! 👋
My name is Danilo César. I’m a Law student, currently learning about Cryptography, Data Privacy & Protection, GDPR & LGPD. I’ve been a developer since I was seven, when I learned the (g)old Delphi/Pascal programming language. Fast-forward to today, I’m working mostly with the LAMP Stack – which stands for Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP technologies.
- 👨⚖️ I love to talk about Intellectual Property related to software and startups.
- 🚀 I’m always open for new opportunities to improve Law in the IT field.
- 🤔 My unpopular opinion is that changelogs are enjoyable to read.
I also love writing about code, especially about things I just learned. Some people have said in the past that the best way to learn something is by teaching others, and I truly believe it.
📫 How to reach me
- I keep a portfolio and research blog here;
- I have a LinkedIn profile at https://linkedin.com/in/danilocsar;
- I write technical content at DEV Community; at Hashnode;
- and also in Brazilian Portuguese 🇧🇷 on Medium.